OK....So EXACTLY WHEN is 6.0 ARRIVING?????

Frozen said:
an exact date is not necessary imho. It would be enough to know if we are days/weeks/months away.

Ok.

You are days/weeks/months away.

Feel better knowing?

Surprise : in German 6 is pronounced SEX as well, although it is spelled slightly different (SECHS).

And all of us know that 6 helps us to relax and makes us thinking of....... 6 once again........ is this now OFF-Topic or not ?:) Anyhow we will never conclude when 6.0 is going to show up!

"Nature's Ambien"

You know that old Japanese proverb -"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" ??

Well, when you have practiced your guitar enough to be worthy of it, 6.0 will appear... :)

When it is ready and not before.

It will be ready when it is ready.

Cliff is working hard. Fractal employees are working hard. The beta team is working hard.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Can you tell yet? I might be getting my II soon.

I know. Who cares? I'm just sharing my enthousiasm. Took me quite a while to find it. I thought I might have vacuumed it and thrown it out. So glad it's still here....

:lol 8)

Can't get the ball to bounce right...

Last edited:
if you are an update junkie why do you "need" Axe Edit? I prefer the front panel. Plus it makes me not have to wait that week hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom