OK....So EXACTLY WHEN is 6.0 ARRIVING?????

This coming Friday for sure. But then again, I swore that Peyton Manning was going to the 49ers!!

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to write this stuff!!! Oh man people would hate me so much cause I would so show how cool it is and keep saying tommorw forever. For real man its xanax time or ritilan or sum. There is probably thousands of people patiently waiting and some that are still exploring the 30 other firmawares that have been released. I dont know when the last time was that I bout a guitar or amp that the next day they improved on and went ahead and gave me the new improved one. I can tell you from experience I waited for stinking ever to buy Digi 003 cause i knew that avid was up to something when they improved the M box, but lots of time went by and People were bugging me to record their band. THIS IS NO JOKE!!! I bought the Digi 003 pack at a decent price with a presonus digi max and the very next day Avid announced Pro tools 9 no need for digi 003 and all their junk so I ended up with two pt8 versions and Avid only gave me a small discount on pt9 cause I had just purchase that bundle talk about a bummer. If you ever wondered what a 27 year old man looked like throwing a temper tamtrum there it was I wanted to pop I was so frusterated.

Reactions: jon
When it is ready and not before.

It will be ready when it is ready.

Cliff is working hard. Fractal employees are working hard. The beta team is working hard.

For anyone capable of predicting exactly when software will be ready, please let me know. I've been looking for a good algorithm to estimate that myself. If you can accurately predict that, you'll be a millionaire!

In Swedish, 6 is proununced "SEX"

Surprise : in German 6 is pronounced SEX as well, although it is spelled slightly different (SECHS).

And all of us know that 6 helps us to relax and makes us thinking of....... 6 once again........ is this now OFF-Topic or not ?:) Anyhow we will never conclude when 6.0 is going to show up!

Wasn't like V5 out just last week or something like that? Are we really that over V5 that we want to V6 already?

Surprise : in German 6 is pronounced SEX as well, although it is spelled slightly different (SECHS).

And all of us know that 6 helps us to relax and makes us thinking of....... 6 once again........ is this now OFF-Topic or not ?:) Anyhow we will never conclude when 6.0 is going to show up!

:lol

an exact date is not necessary imho. It would be enough to know if we are days/weeks/months away.

Back
Top Bottom