OK, let’s be honest, which one are you?

I've tried most of the categories for fit. Grew out of all of them and like @Admin M@ settled on Fractal.
I grew as a musician/tone chaser with FAS. With the Axe FX I discovered tones I have never had the chance or change to try.
I guess I'm a Fractal Snob now. I'm also a Parker Snob.

OK ... I'm a snob!

Sadly I am a bit of each one of those. :D Even a Digital Denier (my Axe FX plays like it has real tubes in it) so I snob off other digital gear instead!

I'm a practicality / compactness / flexibility snob, or rather, I'm lazy dude and like things very usable, tidy and tweakable. But I also won't sacrifice tone - which comes automagically with anything Fractal.

The AF3 has almost everything a guitarist might want in one box => practical, compact, and flexible + TONE.

If a whole AF3 could be put into the size of an FM3 (or smaller) that's my kind of snobby crack right there!!

I'm not on that list. But ill anyway. My GAS got cured, I don't buy amps and cabs anymore. Now I collect more guitars instead.

The writer comes up with the best insults to describe every guitar enthusiast. I wonder which one he is or was? obviously writing from experience!

I've been through all them, but my current type is missing: The freak more interested in the tone than in playing or in music itself :p

I'm a Big Rigger (used to operate 3 pedal boards, 2 amps and 5 guitars for 30m gigs), Forward Thinker (cause I want my guitar to sound anything but one at times, versatility is key and relic sunburst finishes ARE like buying faded ripped jeans). With a tiny helping of Brand Hater (Must.... Resist.... Urge..... To..... Name....... Which....)

And to show what a Big Rigger I used to be, here's my 2010 rig:
SDC10941.JPGSDC10942.JPG

I LOVE ME SOME BIG RIGS!

I'm a Big Rigger (used to operate 3 pedal boards, 2 amps and 5 guitars for 30m gigs), Forward Thinker (cause I want my guitar to sound anything but one at times, versatility is key and relic sunburst finishes ARE like buying faded ripped jeans). With a tiny helping of Brand Hater (Must.... Resist.... Urge..... To..... Name....... Which....)

And to show what a Big Rigger I used to be, here's my 2010 rig:
View attachment 80263View attachment 80264

I LOVE ME SOME BIG RIGS!
Adam Jones wants to know your location.

Back
Top Bottom