OK I sold my Boogie! How long do I have to wait for the MFC-101?

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
OK! I sold my Mesa/Boogie Quad at a basement bargain price to get the MFC-101. I have the cash in my hands. How long is the frigging wait list? I've been on it about a week. Do I BUY it now, or just stay on the list until my number comes up? I had no patience for the II list. I just bought it at full price. Can you tell I have little patience?

Well its not like you sold a midi pedal to get another midi pedal and are stuck - so restrain yourself and save a bit that can go to good use against some other axe candy like expression pedals or something.

I totally want your avatar.

I read that the MFC wait was 60 days. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

60 DAYS!!!???? Another thread said a month! A month ok, but 60 days no. Seriously. I'm doing an important recording with some important cats in two months. I'll need time to figure it out on top of everything else I gotta do like prepare the music and the studio. Damn.

Well I didn't know. I saw this waiting list thing about a week ago, the same time I signed up for it. And I didn't sell out anything. I haven't used the boogie since I bought the Ultra a couple of years ago. I had been planning on selling it to buy the MFC, but didn't. I figured two months was a good lead time. Who'd have thought here's a waiting list for the PEDAL? Not me. No clue.

Well I hope I get my wait list ok. Or should I just order it? I thought there was a line and order. Now I'm confused. I've been on the wait list almost two weeks.

You duded should really check out the Liquid Foot controllers. I am not a rep - just a user, but they appear smarter, more capable, more flexible, they are available NOW ('cept the Pro+), and they've got a great editor that runs on Mac and PC. I love my Ultra, but from what I can see of the MFC, it can't touch the LF's...

P.S. I've got an older model, a Liquid Foot Pro, which is still more flexible than the MFC, for sale :)

I'm sure there are threads on this already, and maybe I'll start another one of the wait continues unbearably, but what are the disadvantages of one over the other. I would assume that the enclosed system, that the MCF was designed specifically, hand in glove, to go with the Axe Fx II would be a major advantage. No?

I really don't know.

Henry,

I would keep an eye out on the store. I was on the wait list but just ordered one when I saw they were in stock. My total wait time was about 3 weeks or so.

No experience whatsoever with the Liquid Foot but i can say I LOVE the MFC!

Back
Top Bottom