OK, I hate to be a uber bitch/complain, but....

quote:"insert dick comment here"

I think my use for any of this has passed. Don't give a crap about what you think of my comments nor the amateur method of taking one sentence and negatively commenting on it. That is an old technique when one is on the wrong side of a point.

Anyone knows, admit it or not, the scattered fragmented information available is obvious and a terse issue for new comers to this gear. I have gotten as much as I can use from it, some things I just gave up bothering with like the synth block, just the most user unfriendly thing ever. Rather than being a monkey trying to fly a plane I opt to just use the basic understandable stuff and let the other stuff go.

Too much time is taken away from just playing searching through all this, which is why I do not care to get into the amp modeling/IR quicksand route. I suppose if you record and are lost in that whole vortex that is what you do. The entire point has been the documentation is fragmented, incomplete, and often 3rd party user synopsis not based in design fact or intended function.

There has never been anything but thanks to those who have contributed what they can to helping the issue. Attacking me personally or being in denial the information is what it is, just doesn't solve anything. So later cats, I am too busy these days to mess with it any more.

Back
Top Bottom