Oh...the Gretsch

electronpirate

Axe-Master
So.

I listened to this, and there is a wistful sigh throughout. I love the lyrics, the guitar work, the rawness.

Now watching the guitar playing, he is emulating 2 guitars with the way he picks in between close to the bridge for emphasis, and fill close to the fretboard. Really excellent work.

Funny how I've never heard of him. But he impressed me mightily on how a guy can take a simple setup, and fill a room with his style and (obvious) talent.

Last edited:
Funny how I've never heard of him. But he impressed me mightily on how a guy can take a simple setup, and fill a room with his style and (obvious) talent.

I didn't know who he was either. I play a number of Gretsch guitars so I was intrigued to find out who he is. Great player.

Wow! That was really nice. Great smooth chording and fills. I like the dynamic differences in the different strumming locations, seems to make it just float along. Well done!

Wow! That was really nice. Great smooth chording and fills. I like the dynamic differences in the different strumming locations, seems to make it just float along. Well done!

Yeah, that caught me too. It's a pleasure to watch. And I learned some things too.

Back
Top Bottom