oh snapity snap... new evolution mesa oversized? count me in!

mistermikev

Experienced
not the typical cab I'm looking for... but I love the last cab from ownhammer... and so excited to see them coming up w some new stuff. Just got notified there is a new evolution series mesa oversized 4x12 with v30s. SIGN ME UP! I'm guessing they'll be posting a thread here shortly, but just couldn't contain my excitement (sorry)!

Hey did you get the pack? I would like to see what’s new/different about this offering. I haven’t picked up anything from OH since the GNR 4x12 came out.

Hey did you get the pack? I would like to see what’s new/different about this offering. I haven’t picked up anything from OH since the GNR 4x12 came out.
I did get the pack. I only auditioned it for about a minute last night as I had a few things going on and had to break away. I was switching back and forth between some ggd zilla cabs I have and the new irs - def heard some things I liked - specifically the "hi gain" mix. Even tho this is a cab that I've got in probably 5 dif libraries... there is a transparency to oh stuff in general and and this cab is a great example of that.

Back
Top Bottom