Oh my God!!!

This is nice, the only thing I can see wrong is that the specs and maybe a few more shots are missing on the site for the unit (at the time of this post) other than that it looks very good.

pretty shnazzy. I wish there was a manual to read about the features. I'm sure it'll be up soon

Cliff said "a group of selected people" will be receiving the MFC this week, right? So I think maybe the manual is going to be released in a couple of days... And we´ll finally learn the details...

:idea: :?: :ugeek: I believe they said that each person on the waiting list will be given an e-mail with a coupon code for $100.00 off the listed price, in turn according to where they are on the list. This is to give those who waited patiently, first dibs on the MFC's when they arrive. The first shipment (implied next week) will cover most of the people on the waiting list, with a second shipment covering everyone (mid Sept?). When the backlog is taken care of, the MFC will finally be available without a coupon for a $100 reduced price, I believe, conjecture :lol: :? ;) :roll: :!: :!: :!:

Back
Top Bottom