OH Heavy Hitters V1...awesome

This pack is awesome. Highly suggest it for rock/metal. Wish I had an XL...only have 100 user slots

Happy to hear that you're enjoying the HHC1!
One of my all time favorite IR's is in that pack, and it's just amazing for HUGE tones.
It's the OH 412 ORN M25 OH1-05 IR from the quick-start folder in the 412 ORN M25 folder.
Check it out!

I just downloaded the free Mesa cab sample and it sounds killer!!!

They provide a disclaimer that this is an old sample of what they had done in the past so I am sure there newer cabs must sound even better :)

I am thinking about getting some of their packs but I'm not sure which ones since they are probably all of great quality.

The OH Heavy Hitters looked kind of cool since I want a Mesa cab collection like their sample pack and I do like Marshall and Diezel cabs as well.

Is there a difference between the one sold by OH and the one sold by Fractal?

I just downloaded the free Mesa cab sample and it sounds killer!!!

They provide a disclaimer that this is an old sample of what they had done in the past so I am sure there newer cabs must sound even better :)

I am thinking about getting some of their packs but I'm not sure which ones since they are probably all of great quality.

The OH Heavy Hitters looked kind of cool since I want a Mesa cab collection like their sample pack and I do like Marshall and Diezel cabs as well.

Is there a difference between the one sold by OH and the one sold by Fractal?

Keep in mind that the Mesa in the HHC1 is a different cab than the free one.
The free one is a slanted Recto cab but the one in the HHC1 is straight.
Don't overlook the 412 Recto six pack though because that pack has stellar Mesa tones.
Let me know which one you end up getting and how you like it! :)

Keep in mind that the Mesa in the HHC1 is a different cab than the free one.
The free one is a slanted Recto cab but the one in the HHC1 is straight.
Don't overlook the 412 Recto six pack though because that pack has stellar Mesa tones.
Let me know which one you end up getting and how you like it! :)

Thanks for this info since I was mainly trying to get a few of the presets in my Ultra (and XL+) to sound closer to my live rig and I use a Mesa 4x12 cab for practice with my Marshall EL34 50/50 and JMP-1.

It is the Mesa 4x12 Rectifier Traditional cab (also called a Stiletto cab for a few years there by Mesa).

I have two V30's and two EVM 12L's in it (swapped out the EVM's from my 1x12's with two of my V30's).

I want to set up a preset with a Mesa 4x12 with V30's and another cab with EVM's so I'll need to look around for the EVM IR cab :)

I just purchased the Ownhammer Heavy Hitters vol 1 and 2...quick question if I may- I downloaded the files into SYX and then into Axe Editor and now need to learn how to be able to use them...any quick instructions on how to get them into browser (not one by one, I hope) and into library where I can then build presets...

I just purchased the Ownhammer Heavy Hitters vol 1 and 2...quick question if I may- I downloaded the files into SYX and then into Axe Editor and now need to learn how to be able to use them...any quick instructions on how to get them into browser (not one by one, I hope) and into library where I can then build presets...
do a youtube search,there are some tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom