OFM9G Layout

I also like the way the OFM9G layout is built.
Its really not imo, but greatly apricate the response.
Ah I see. For some reason I was thinking you weren’t seeing the option to load OFM9G. I understand now you’re seeing that option, just not an option to load the OMG9 that was on the FM3/FC6. Is that correct?

If so, that’s correct. OMG9 isn’t a quick load like it was on FM3. You’d have to build it yourself.

I really don't see any difference between "LoadFactoryDefaults" & "LoadOFMG9"

This is almost certainly because you changed while in preset mode. When you are in preset mode on the factory default layouts and then you load up the OFM9G layout the only change is that the middle button on the top row (Tap Tempo) switches to “Effects” and the blue color ring stops flashing. You might miss it if not looking specifically at that button.

Load factory defaults and look at Scene mode. Then load to OFM9G and look at Scene mode. Very different. And there’s no direct access to Effects mode at all from the factory default’s Presets or Scenes layouts.

OFM9G is very similar to OMG9 imo. But like you said, if you want it to look like OMG9 with the mode switches on the bottom left you can build that. Awesome that these units are flexible enough to allow that.

I also like the way the OFM9G layout is built.

Ah I see. For some reason I was thinking you weren’t seeing the option to load OFM9G. I understand now you’re seeing that option, just not an option to load the OMG9 that was on the FM3/FC6. Is that correct?

If so, that’s correct. OMG9 isn’t a quick load like it was on FM3. You’d have to build it yourself.

This is almost certainly because you changed while in preset mode. When you are in preset mode on the factory default layouts and then you load up the OFM9G layout the only change is that the middle button on the top row (Tap Tempo) switches to “Effects” and the blue color ring stops flashing. You might miss it if not looking specifically at that button.

Load factory defaults and look at Scene mode. Then load to OFM9G and look at Scene mode. Very different. And there’s no direct access to Effects mode at all from the factory default’s Presets or Scenes layouts.

OFM9G is very similar to OMG9 imo. But like you said, if you want it to look like OMG9 with the mode switches on the bottom left you can build that. Awesome that these units are flexible enough to allow that.
Yes and thanks, I appreciate chime in especially on the differences between the two layout options that we can load, I'll probably take a better look at some point but for now just want to get up and running with same look and feel I've become used for the past year and half.

No question about it its extraordinary unit, so cool to be able to get mine before Christmas!
Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom