Offline routing planner, Axe Edit template, via powerpoint

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
There was a request not long ago in the wish section for an offline/unconnected version of Axe Edit.

The idea was to be able to plan your routing and adjust settings to your assumed desires while away from your AFX.

Here's something I threw together that could be used to solve the first part of that, but obviously you can't adjust parameters. So, I called it a "Routing Planner." It's really a very simple Power Point file that lets you drag & drop "blocks" into an Axe Edit styled grid. There's a couple formatted "shunts" as well. It takes only the most basic PPTX skills to use. Just in case, I threw in a couple example pages after the template so that you guys could see how to use it (I have no idea how these sound, they're just there as examples).

It's completely unofficial, so I hope FAS doesn't mind, and if they do I'll get it off here. I just thought some people might find it helpful.

Too big to post, so here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m70217lxtbf4eyd/Rotti_Offline_Routing_Planner.pptx

Hmmm...
Ok, technical problem. anyone know how I can allow the .pptx file in my dropbox to be shared as a .pptx instead of .pdf?

Ok great! Scratch that then. For some reason, when I went back to test the download, it saved as PDF without any other options, but if it's working I'll leave it alone.

When the link opens up, if you right click and save, it saves as a PDF. If you click the "Download" button at the top, then click "Download Direct", it downloads the PowerPoint file. :)

Back
Top Bottom