• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Offline mode rendering to get rid of aliasing

Hi!
It’s a little bit technical but as Cliff open our eyes on the sides effects of digital processing for gain/harmonics generating creating aliasing at real time oversampling possible rates (I believe the AxefxIII does 16x which is apparently enough for many amps) but I would be very pleased to have to option to run an offline mode to render a « perfect » recording session with the AxefxIII.
  • I could play and record at 16x
  • and once the track is perfect the AxefxIII could render it at 1024x.

There is one plugin offering that and that’s cool ( saturnLO in render mode)

Maybe it would just be interesting only for a few sessions recording dudes but it could definitely kill the « digital sounding » argument as the modeling tech are pretty good right now and the « feel » is here.

It could open a new world for Cliff to offer some uncompromised offline models with all of the more demanding algorithms he could use for profession studios.

Bad idea?

Top Bottom