Offline for a Couple Days

Have a great break Cliff, I just came back from my first rehearsal with the beta 15 and it's mind blowing already!!!

Ok .... I got in a window ..... found loads of Kempers but where the hell has he hidden that Dumble??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And our weekend is safe without a FW15 release until next week at the earliest.

Of course with Cliff, he might have a couple more epiphanies while he's out so that might push back the release a bit more.

Taking the weekend off for a much-needed rest. Headed north with the misses.

I had an epiphany today regarding cathode follower modeling and something that's been bugging me. Just got a chance to test the idea and it works well. Definitely improves amps with cathode followers (improves low note clarity when digging in hard). But alas, I shan't be able to work on it further until Monday.
Enjoy your weekend Cliff! Hopefully you can keep your mind off "epiphanies" and cathode followers... maybe the misses can help you out! So have fun "resting" man! ;) Thankfully my wife does not read this forum, so I can safely say that after 16 years of marriage (and even without the kids), I am pretty sure actual rest would be the highlight of a weekend alone together. :)

All joking aside, I hope you have a great time Cliff! You should be doing this a lot more!

Played 15b a little more over the weekend. I have everything I need. GAS is always lurking there, but the the logical side of me knows that it's all BS because of what this amazing box does.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Taking the weekend off for a much-needed rest. Headed north with the misses.

I had an epiphany today regarding cathode follower modeling and something that's been bugging me. Just got a chance to test the idea and it works well. Definitely improves amps with cathode followers (improves low note clarity when digging in hard). But alas, I shan't be able to work on it further until Monday.

That's it ... that's it ... don't stop ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom