Offline for a Couple Days

GET BACK TO WORK.
J/K

Relax
Have a beer ...or wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

North :?... Dude you need to head South to the Bahamas sit around and sip Mai Tia's and wait for the green flash ;).

Forget Bahamas. Punta Cana, or Las Terenas. They have the advantage that I could loan him an Axe FX II or XL and guitar for while the wife is in the spa. . . . . .. . . .

Taking the weekend off for a much-needed rest. Headed north with the misses.

I had an epiphany today regarding cathode follower modeling and something that's been bugging me. Just got a chance to test the idea and it works well. Definitely improves amps with cathode followers (improves low note clarity when digging in hard). But alas, I shan't be able to work on it further until Monday.

I'm so relieved. There was a petition going around about this issue that was rendering the unit disappointing. Glad you'll be addressing it soon. Pffft.....NOT!!!!!

You're amazing. It is huge that you even checked in to let us know about the discovery. It is great to be a part of this little community and hear stuff directly from you or Matt.

Someone said "take a month off". I would be in favor of that too!!!

I know you and the staff are working on reshooting cabinets, so there are many exciting things ahead. I really wish the firmware came with factory hi-res like the XL, particularly due to the limited user slots we have available in the II. I never use factory slots anymore. I'm using OH store bought, TAF freebies, your freebies, and Clark Kent's freebies. T'would be nice to fill up the factory cabs with something that isn't so Two Thousand and 12.......

You've damn sure earned it Cliff! Enjoy your time off, and enjoy some time off for me.. haven't had a vacation since 2005 :grey:

I had an epiphany today regarding cathode follower modeling and something that's been bugging me. Just got a chance to test the idea and it works well. Definitely improves amps with cathode followers (improves low note clarity when digging in hard).
...just when you thought it was all done :) .
enjoy your (well deserved) trip and see you in a month or so ;) .

Taking the weekend off for a much-needed rest. Headed north with the misses.

I had an epiphany today regarding cathode follower modeling and something that's been bugging me. Just got a chance to test the idea and it works well. Definitely improves amps with cathode followers (improves low note clarity when digging in hard). But alas, I shan't be able to work on it further until Monday.

Actually Vacation need you!, have fun and have a nice weekend Cliff

glad to hear you're taking some down time. The rest of us can now go out and gig and simply enjoy the AxeFx and stop searching the forum for another update!

I love northern NH, a drive down the kancamangus... almost as inviting as the axe fx itself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Enjoy it sir. I'm going the opposite direction. Locking myself in the home studio to fully test out your previous epiphany (15) and finish my "ultimate-rig of doom."

I simply can't think of another company of any type in any field that I have enjoyed being a customer of so much. I hope your trip is great. (I'd extend it a couple of days if I were you!)

I had to laugh a bit at this because it's the first forum I've ever been a part of where the owner/developer actually posts that he's going to be away for a few days. LOL! Well, you definitely deserve it, Cliff! I agree that with all the work you do, you could take a month, a year... whatever. I hope that you and your family have a great weekend away. Be safe and enjoy yourself and remember... this is a VACATION, so don't go letting the gears in your brain keep turning and figuring stuff out while you're away. Take the break from all that is FAS and truly have a great time. :)

We'll all be here when you get back and looking forward to hearing more about your developments. ;)

Back
Top Bottom