Closed Offline Edit with FM-Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

raccoon

Experienced
Would be nice not to have the FM3 always connected when editing presets or scenes or adding IRs.

For example sometimes i only want to rearange scenes in a preset or want to create a new one or a template for future use.
And FM3 is in rehearsal room 50km away.
Suggestions:
Maybe with a flag that checks that FM3 is not connected and when connecting FM3 an autotmatic backup or a sync to a temp-folder
will be performed upfront the created data will be transefered to FM3 to prevent unwanted overwrites.
And a warning that data maybe out if sync because FM3 is not connected that have to be accepted before getting access to Edit offline.

As far is i can remember this was possible with the Fractal-Edit with Standard and Ultra.
Yes, it was. But that was the end of that Era. Different approach now regarding software so without hardware connected the editor is just an empty shell

As far is i can remember this was possible with the Fractal-Edit with Standard and Ultra.
It was possible, but data didn’t sync correctly when you plugged in again and caused more issues. So they switched to an connected-only method and it’s been solid since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom