Officially old!

I just got to the party and there isn't a drop of cake left anywhere.

Bunch of old , cake eating , guitar playing hogs around here. I've got 3 years left before I reach that milestone. Congratulations !

------ To many more - for you and all of you guys that wound up here - in Fractal Paradise.

I just got to the party and there isn't a drop of cake left anywhere.

Bunch of old , cake eating , guitar playing hogs around here. I've got 3 years left before I reach that milestone. Congratulations !

------ To many more - for you and all of you guys that wound up here - in Fractal Paradise.
Thanks!

Happy birthday! It was struggle for me two years ago, but I found the fountain of youth and it’s all cool now...
Enjoy!
Yeah, you found it in your avatar, damn! :eek::eek::eek: wait guys she's over there <== :confused: Good to see her aga... I mean you again ;).

Happy B-Day to ya @unix-guy you've kept me from making at least two new topics while I was reading this. ;) Damn, I'm older than you? 52 in November! Ahh, you're only as old as you feel right? Hope you had a good one!

Dave :)

Happy Birthday! Age is truly a state of mind, I turn 51 in a few weeks but mentally I still feel about 13 years old. I don't think that will ever change. This last year has been a great one, looking forward to many more. I hope it's a great one for you!

Good grief! So many geezers playing Fractal. I would say let’s have a party but I don’t know if the Geritol supply will hold our. I guess it depends. O wait....

What did you expect ? The price tag and the complexity of the device seems to mainly attract engineering folks in their best age.

beat ya by 1.5m. happy b day, I agree, 50plus officially old.

Officially Gold!

Congrats my friend!

Yeah, you found it in your avatar, damn! :eek::eek::eek: wait guys she's over there <== :confused: Good to see her aga... I mean you again ;).

Happy B-Day to ya @unix-guy you've kept me from making at least two new topics while I was reading this. ;) Damn, I'm older than you? 52 in November! Ahh, you're only as old as you feel right? Hope you had a good one!

Dave :)

Biba Kumplianos!!

Happy Birthday!

Your life of happiness has really just begun....ie continued Fractal Bliss!!

Happy Birthday! Age is truly a state of mind, I turn 51 in a few weeks but mentally I still feel about 13 years old. I don't think that will ever change. This last year has been a great one, looking forward to many more. I hope it's a great one for you!

Didn't know I have to consider myself old :( Oh well ...

Ah, to be 50 again.

Happy birthday.

Are you kidding? I got 12 on you! Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom