Officially old!

Happy birthday! I've got 5 years of experience of being 50 something. It's not so bad. Loving life more than ever!

Happy Birthday, and welcome to the 50+ club. I'm just a little ahead of you at 55, and found that I'm already starting to qualify for some of the senior discounts. Not really sure how I feel about that. I mean if Fractal did senior discounts that would be really cool, but the Tuesday 10% off at the grocery store?? Oh well, might as well enjoy savings wherever I can.

Today I turn 50!

I'm 54! Took my first guitar lesson at 41.

Keep in mind, you're catching up to me. When you were 1 year old, I was 4, so I was 4 times older than you. Now that you're 50, I'm only 1.08 years older than you! When you turn 75, I'll only be 1.05 years older than you!! :D

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday! I've got 5 years of experience of being 50 something. It's not so bad. Loving life more than ever!

Screw YOU !! :D Only kidding of coarse. Happy Birthday!!!!

John

Happy Birthday! I'm getting close to that milestone myself.

Happy Birthday, and welcome to the 50+ club. I'm just a little ahead of you at 55, and found that I'm already starting to qualify for some of the senior discounts. Not really sure how I feel about that. I mean if Fractal did senior discounts that would be really cool, but the Tuesday 10% off at the grocery store?? Oh well, might as well enjoy savings wherever I can.

I'm 54! Took my first guitar lesson at 41.

Keep in mind, you're catching up to me. When you were 1 year old, I was 4, so I was 4 times older than you. Now that you're 50, I'm only 1.08 years older than you! When you turn 75, I'll only be 1.05 years older than you!! :D

Happy Birthday.

You’re not old, you’re vintage with a nice patina!

Happy Bday! May it be your best ever!

Thanks All!

Damn forum posting delay... Decided it's easier to get all of you at once ;)

Back
Top Bottom