Official MFC-101 Wait List?

Ventanaman

Inspired
Does such an animal exist? I tried searching the forum, but really didn't find anything.

If it does exist, could you please point me in the right direction?

6 weeks of silence from Jeff at Liquid Foot has me frustrated. I am beginning to think the MFC-101 might be available before another LF product.

patricef said:
Ventanaman said:
6 weeks of silence from Jeff at Liquid Foot has me frustrated.
Frustrated ? I think I'm on the MFC-101 list since July 2008...
I see your point. I had a LF Jr. last year that I accidentally damaged and I sent it back to Jeff for repair at the end of December. FedEx promptly "lost" my LF (it was insured).

I spoke with Jeff at the beginning of January who stated there was QC issue in production, and that was the last I have heard. Jeff had been great in terms of support, but multiple PM's and emails have gone unanswered (from me and many others) and there has been no explanation here or over at the LF boards as to the production status of the products. Even if there is a significant delay in production, it would be best to communicate that to current and future customers.

In any case, I will be buying the first available (MFC vs. LF Jr.), my backup Rocktron Midimate isn't cutting it for my needs.

mortega76 said:
Ventanaman said:
Wow... 84 orders... that's so big mula!

"WE are on back-order situation due to our metal factory being delayed in their processing of our metal enclosures."

... maybe the factory is too busy making MFCs for FAS.

:mrgreen:

To the OP - Send email to sales@fractalaudio.com and ask to be put on the waiting list for the MFC-101. You should get an email reply saying you are confirmed on the list. There is no 'official' wait list posted on the forum anywhere (used to be an informal one somewhere..)

I've been 'confirmed' since June 2008! I'm not about to give up now.

Ventanaman said:
patricef said:
Ventanaman said:
6 weeks of silence from Jeff at Liquid Foot has me frustrated.
Frustrated ? I think I'm on the MFC-101 list since July 2008...
I see your point. I had a LF Jr. last year that I accidentally damaged and I sent it back to Jeff for repair at the end of December. FedEx promptly "lost" my LF (it was insured).

I spoke with Jeff at the beginning of January who stated there was QC issue in production, and that was the last I have heard. Jeff had been great in terms of support, but multiple PM's and emails have gone unanswered (from me and many others) and there has been no explanation here or over at the LF boards as to the production status of the products. Even if there is a significant delay in production, it would be best to communicate that to current and future customers.

In any case, I will be buying the first available (MFC vs. LF Jr.), my backup Rocktron Midimate isn't cutting it for my needs.

He needs to build and ship them ASAP --- if the fractal MFC unit starts shipping --- he will have a lot of cancellations on his hands.

Ventanaman said:
He needs to build and ship them ASAP --- if the fractal MFC unit starts shipping --- he will have a lot of cancellations on his hands.

I wouldn't cancel. Because the Liquid-Foot Jr. is so small and can do so much I would be very happy with it. I mean I could fit it in my rack bag pouch and have my whole rig in one rack bag (power conditioner, in-ear system, and Axe-FX Ultra). If I ever needed to expand, I would consider the the MFC, but the LF Jr. will fulfill all my needs. I just set patches so I don't have to do a lot of tap dancing. I am going to love the Jr.!

Back
Top Bottom