Official Dr Bonkers Soundlab IR Cab Pack release thread

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I figured I would consolidate things for forum users so that my stuff is easier to ignore if you don't want to hear about my new cab pack releases.

If you liked my previous Friedman, Mashall, and Mesa Boogie releases, you may like this new release:

Dr Bonkers Guitar Cab-Oddities™ Volume 10: EGA 4X12 Guitar Cab IR pack based upon a 2008 Engl® 4X12 E412 Vintage Cab™ HRB 6238 240w Angled Guitar Amp Cab. This cabinet included the original 4X12 Celestion® G12-V30™ T3908 made in Ipswich, England speakers.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...-volume-10-ega-4x12-guitar-cab-ir-collection/

Releasing now is Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 13: MBGR-B 8X10 Bass Cabinet IR Collection based upon Mesa Boogie® 8x10 RoadReady™ Bass Cabinet, this cabinet is voiced with the original 10 inch Mesa® PowerHouse™ speakers and Mesa® Neodymium High Frequency Horn.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...me-13-mbgr-b-8x10-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Last edited:
To thank everyone for their support, I have emailed all past customers a special Black Friday coupon code (so check your inbox, promos tab, or possible spam folder if you don't see it).

If you have not purchased one of my IR cab packs yet, here is a coupon code you can use on Black Friday to get 35% off my normal sale price: KFAS18

To get the discount, you need to purchase more than $7.99 USD. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.

This will be the last sale for 5 months and the deals can never be this deep again, as my file hosts are increasing my costs and my state is requiring me to charge sales tax as of January 1, 2019.

Back
Top Bottom