"Off" Value Showing up in Some Presets

sprint

Axe-Master
I'm getting a value of "Off" showing up for some parameters in some presets. Currently this appears in my Pitch Block type parameter where all the pitch type values show as "Off" on the front panel. I'm also having this issue for the Amp1/2 name in some presets which shows as "Off" in AxeEdit but not in the front panel as is the case for the Pitch Type parameter.

Anyone else having this issue?

Further update: If I take the pitch2 block out of my patch and save (with no pitch blocks) - when I try to add the pitch2 block back in, it does not exist in the list of blocks available (axe edit or FP only). This is really weird.

Further Edit: On FP, Pitch 2 cannot be selected if Pitch1 does not exist in the patch but Axe Edit does not seem to have any restrictions in this way. I think some of my patches may have gotten confused with this somehow (I have a global pitch 1 and pitch 2 which both exist in various patches but never at the same time).

I've refreshed block definitions in axe edit and reinstalled firmware 15.06 on the Axe but the OFF values in the Pitch Type parameter still persists on the FP (which I think confuses axe edit). Interestingly some stock patches containing pitch shift do not have this issue. I suspect this occurred which I was copying blocks around in AE, and also using the effect recall on the FP as well as using global blocks. Somehow these patches have gotten confused. Hopefully I can save the patches as this issue has spread through all my standard templates (20).

Please advise if you've seen this issue or have any advice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom