ODS #102 Patch and Clip

This is the best lead patch I've ever played, and even works on the bridge pickup of my Strat, which is a miracle in itself. If you play fusion, you need to check this one out.

Paco, have you updated this for 18.03? Really want to get this up and running. You really nailed the tone with this preset! Also in regards to amp trim, would a Filter block set to null work before amp to give boost it needs? This would avoid +2db on all presets by using Global settings.
Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone

Paco-
Tried this patch with the 18.04b fw, and I'm like many others. I love it!! I mean it is so hard now to go to some of my previously favorite patches. :( But, this is so good, I suppose it doesn't really matter. Thanks for sharing the patch!

Cheers,

Lee

Tried dl'ing this from Paco's posts but the link(s) didn't work for me? Are they still available? Anyone else able to get tot he links successfully?

Wow...didn't know this thread is still alive! Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I'm still on Fw 18.00beta since I had to relocate my workshop and also my private appartement within the last few days. After 9 months of living between here and there I finally got my own small rental appartment and things were finally going in the right direction.....
Have to update to latest Fw within the next days!

the global +2dB gain boost can also be done with input trim on 1.26.

All the best, make some rumble ;)

cheers
Paco

Back
Top Bottom