ODS 100 Lead 2 causing issues (fixed)

Heavyplayer

Experienced
I installed FW11.04, and the new AE, everything has been working great, until I tried the ODS 100 Lead 2, it causes the axe to lose sound and even if you try another amp there is no sound. Also trying to close out AE, and manually scroll through the amp list causes the axe to reboot each and every time you try another amp. This happens on a empty preset bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it happen using the Axe II only, without using Axe Edit ?

I just tried it without AE, and it does the same thing. You lose sound and cant get it back, flipping to another amp then to another amp causes the axe to crash.

This is also happening with the ODS 100 Lead 2 for me in 11.04. In a fresh preset consisting of only shunts and an AMP block with ODS 100 Lead 2 selected:

-with either AxeEdit, the front panel with USB still connected without AxeEdit running, or the front panel with the USB cable removed, turning up the Input Drive past 8.45 causes the audio output to stop while the Axe II is still responsive to the front panel and the Input LEDs are lighting, etc., and I have to restart to correct. The Overdrive control is ok...

Similar Problem ODS 100 LEAD 2 Crashing

Similar problem here. I pick the ODS 100 LEAD 2 on any Preset and turn up the Input Drive and Overdrive, without saving the preset if I Scroll to another Preset it crashes, Screen goes blank then restarts all on it's own. Not connected to anything else.

Axe FXII 11.04

Back
Top Bottom