ODS-100 Clean with the 6.02 Muff. Yeah!

Well done too the wonder from down under....!
had to revisit the fuzz tonight save some keepers thanks for the inspiring playing and reminder
these just got re worked and in a HUGE WAY...

Great !!

Another Mr. Burgs/Brett Goal!
Love every test videos!
My Hiwatt SA212 Custom 50 Combo and my Tim pedal are in my room just because his videos!

Wow - great tone, playing technique, and down right enjoyable!....Inspiring musical display (to say the least).
Thank you for the recording and video - I hope to try playing some of those nice licks (or perhaps even just cop the vibe).

Man Burgs, I just visited this thread again. I have to say your timing is spot on man. You really find the groove and lock in. Keep up the awesome work dude!

Well, it's sure working for me! Here's a taste. I kick the Pi Fuzz in at about 1:36.

A bedroom video with rhythm....yay!
Too many bedroom players are out of the pocket instead of in it and need to learn that first before focusing on licks. The fuzz sounds really good and great improv.

A bedroom video with rhythm....yay!
Too many bedroom players are out of the pocket instead of in it and need to learn that first before focusing on licks. The fuzz sounds really good and great improv.
Burgs ain't no bedroom player. ;)

Burgs ain't no bedroom player. ;)
Agreed - which is why I wrote "bedroom video", didn't actually call him a bedroom player, and intentionally separated his playing from what I hear a lot of bedroom players doing. ;)

Reactions: Rex
Agreed - which is why I wrote "bedroom video", didn't actually call him a bedroom player, and intentionally separated his playing from what I hear a lot of bedroom players doing. ;)
It's late. You expect me to be alert when I read your posts? :)

Great playing! ODS Clean with altered drive block is my favoriite preset at the moment as well. I will defenitely build my main present around this one...

Back
Top Bottom