ODS 100 Clean (Kinda)

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
Been a long time Dumble admirer from afar. Never would afford one and the closest I got was a nice clone from Ceriatone which sounded really good to me.

Along comes Cliff and Co and FW 10 and the ODS 100. I messed around with the Overdrive channel, of course. But I remembered that I got a real good tone with my clone using the clean channel and a boost in front.

So this is what I came up with here. Clean channel, Boost on, Treble cranked, input trim at 1.27 for a little extra edge. Me likes it.

Thanks 55,000 times to Cliff for this. Done more shows with that amp alone (in fact just with this preset) than all others combined!

PS: Thanks to David Wallimann for supplying the backup track!

Been a long time Dumble admirer from afar. Never would afford one and the closest I got was a nice clone from Ceriatone which sounded really good to me.

Along comes Cliff and Co and FW 10 and the ODS 100. I messed around with the Overdrive channel, of course. But I remembered that I got a real good tone with my clone using the clean channel and a boost in front.

So this is what I came up with here. Clean channel, Boost on, Treble cranked, input trim at 1.27 for a little extra edge. Me likes it.

Thanks 55,000 times to Cliff for this. Done more shows with that amp alone (in fact just with this preset) than all others combined!

PS: Thanks to David Wallimann for supplying the backup track!

Hi, that really sounded good.
Being an Axe owner for one day I tried tho apply those settings on mine but I get a thin sound, I really have to learn a lot still.
So can you maybe share that preset. It would be a good start for me and also know a bit more about settings you did.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the good comments and "likes".
I'll upload this patch as soon as I physically can and put it on Axe Change.

Back
Top Bottom