Ode to FAS

Cobrango

Power User
I salute this moment in time and space, to team fractal audio and the great Cliff Chase.

behold, the Cliffbar!

2013-06-20%2000.23.46.jpg

I especially like the way it's so organic, alive, harmless, peaceful, and it's green display. Got to eat your greens you know. I've stopped tickeling the meaty red too. Now I prefer the green, and maybe sometimes when I feel a bit crazy I'll tickle the yellow. Like a yellow banana :D

A funny fact. Renny Harlin is a Finnish movie director who only does movies that flop. Even Cliffhanger was a flop although it's an epic movie... obviously directed by Harlin. :) Other movies by him that flopped: Deep Blue Sea, Long Kiss Goodnight and every movie starred by LL Cool J or Samuel L Jackson. Except Snakes on a Plane... I mean that movie never had a chance.

I especially like the way it's so organic, alive, harmless, peaceful, and it's green display. Got to eat your greens you know. I've stopped tickeling the meaty red too. Now I prefer the green, and maybe sometimes when I feel a bit crazy I'll tickle the yellow. Like a yellow banana :D

Hahahaha nice come back!

Back
Top Bottom