1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug? Odd behavior of deleted preset and amp 5.01 and recent AE

Discussion in 'Axe-Edit III' started by ∞Fractals, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ∞Fractals

∞Fractals
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

So, getting ready for 5.02b install, log on to computer (WIN10) and AE is already on, AxeFx off and powering up.

Once Axe is on, USB connects and AE "sees" AxeFx. AE goes blank and I just anticipate the connection a little early and shut it down to launch Fractalbot.

Now, keep in mind that AE is on the same preset (# 16 Euro) that I shut down on, and generally this is always OK. But, I believe shutting AE down while it was trying to refresh, and that AE was blank, probably caused this. And likely user error, but just noting in case it's not.

Result: Prest deleted as too was the amp model - from the AxeFx front panel view. In shock, I reloaded a saved Bank A (likely from 4.03) and all looked good. Loaded 5.02b and rocking.

All good now. But a moment of ???

2. AlGrenadine

AlGrenadine
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

There's no 5.01 or 5.02 though ;)

3. ∞Fractals

∞Fractals
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

Yup; 5.0 :)

One more thing ... I lost the ability on the FC-12 to get to the ML page via the "rocker" motion. Had to go back and reload the FC-12 setting although the FC seemed to show all the presets and switch just fine. But couldn't get past page 1.

4. Kamil Kisiel

Kamil Kisiel
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Did you by chance disable the master layout shortcut? there's an option for that.

5. ∞Fractals

∞Fractals
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

No idea ...