FM3 Oceans of Time - my first FM3 recording

Welcome here Mats ! Nice song, love the ambience :) What amp model did you use, Matchless D30 ?

Welcome here Mats ! Nice song, love the ambience :) What amp model did you use, Matchless D30 ?

Thank you!
Regarding amp models, I use the Deluxe Verb for the clean in the intro and the Dumble ODS Clean with a 808 drive in front for the OD sounds.

Cheers,

Mats N

Thanks, GitGuy! The ODS is really nice as a clean machine as well. :D
Lots to explore in the FM3.

Cheers,

Mats N
Yep, I actually have a Dumble HRM clone I built from scratch. A slightly different design than the ODS, but still a Dumble and the cleans are great. I built it for its clean and edge of break up capabilities. Although it can go all the way to Marshall type drive. I use a Xotic BB Preamp in front to expand its drive tones like you did with the 808. That’s what grabbed me. Your tones sounded just like tones I get. Although the FM3 gets most my playing these days.😉

Yep, I actually have a Dumble HRM clone I built from scratch. A slightly different design than the ODS, but still a Dumble and the cleans are great. I built it for its clean and edge of break up capabilities. Although it can go all the way to Marshall type drive. I use a Xotic BB Preamp in front to expand its drive tones like you did with the 808. That’s what grabbed me. Your tones sounded just like tones I get. Although the FM3 gets most my playing these days.😉
Yes, I haven't been running analog amps for a while either.
Sold off everyone except for an old combo I can take wherever.

Cheers,

Mats N

Back
Top Bottom