"Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard - full studio instrumental cover with Axe Fx & Toontrack Drums

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey guys,

I have put together a full studio instrumental cover of 'Ocean Avenue' by Yellowcard. All guitars and bass were recorded through the Axe-FX and Toontrack Superior Drummer was used for the drums.

You can either check out the full video on YouTube or if you prefer to just listen, then you can check out the audio on Soundcloud.

Thanks for checking this out!

Justin

Sounds great, and nice filming and editing. I know that stuff takes a long time to put together. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds great, and nice filming and editing. I know that stuff takes a long time to put together. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your kind feedback! I'm glad you liked it.

It is a time consuming, but very enjoyable process and definitely worth it for the end result!

Justin

The drum pad work is pretty impressive too. Good stuff.

You might want to post this on the "Axe-Fx Recordings" subforum if you haven't already. It will probably get more attention there, and I think a lot of Fractalites would appreciate hearing some nice Axe tones like this in a mix.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/axe-fx-ii-recordings.68/

Thanks!

Ok great, i will post in that section now and hopefully people will take a look!

Thanks again

Justin

Good job man...that sounds great! Any chance of posting the DI stems so I can practice my mixing skills?

Back
Top Bottom