AFIII Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger Cover

Man, I really enjoyed this! Oasis was my favorite band growing up, and you NAILED the song. Also, your tone sounds better than Noel’s. Very nicely done.
Thanks Justin. They were mine too, that’s why I picked up the guitar in the first place. Wow thanks man, your IR’s certainly helped me achieve the tone so thank you. Cheers.

Man I havent listened to Oasis in years, takes me back to being out clubbing back in the UK as a young rebel lol great job!
Haha love it. They were the big thing here in the UK when I was in my early teens, they were probably the last decent band to come out of England IMO.

You did a killer job on that! It looks as good as the factory signature ones from here!
Thanks, I was only 15 when I done that, the one Epiphone brought out was shite as the Union Jack was only on the front and Noels goes all the way round. I was going to get it done by the guy who done his but I wasn't paying £500 back then haha. I got to meet Noel a year later too.

Great version. Love that guitar, too. I got into Oasis way after the fact, but they've become one of my favorite bands. I've seen NGHFBs a few times, I'm hoping they come back out on tour in the near future.

Great version. Love that guitar, too. I got into Oasis way after the fact, but they've become one of my favorite bands. I've seen NGHFBs a few times, I'm hoping they come back out on tour in the near future.
Cheers man. Their first 3 albums were the best and then it sort of went a bit down hill from there but still good. I was lucky enough to see them 7 times in their prime, great live band and great memories.

Back
Top Bottom