Nylon String Guitar (Godin) and Axe-Fx II (Part 3) - Update!

Orbm1

Inspired
tagging: @simeon, @vkcarrillo , @harvestthesouls as you guys were interested in this.

Sorry it took me so long to post this but I have been sick and busy.

Anyways, here is the video:

Basically I just used the same TM I did last time as I COULDN'T GET A DECENT tone match from the other videos you shared in the other thread. The only thing different was the CAB in parallel. This gave me the BEST results...

I'll try to post the preset later. Please let me know what you think and/or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Omar
PS: sorry for the loud guitar at the end, just started playing and did not realized how loud it would be.

This is enticing... I've never attempted a tone match - however have often thought of somehow achieving a nylon string sound for jazz / classical flavor. Your chords sound quite nice as well - post a video of your hands while playing!
In any case I look forward to a chance to try and load your setup into my Axe FX. Thanks

Hi Omar,

this sounds fantastic. I have an older FX-II I wan wondering if you could share the ir's, tonematch and settings so I can recreate it on the older hardware?

-kevin

This is enticing... I've never attempted a tone match - however have often thought of somehow achieving a nylon string sound for jazz / classical flavor. Your chords sound quite nice as well - post a video of your hands while playing!
In any case I look forward to a chance to try and load your setup into my Axe FX. Thanks

Thank you! I'll try to do that one of these days!

Sounds great :)

Thank you!

Hi Omar,

this sounds fantastic. I have an older FX-II I wan wondering if you could share the ir's, tonematch and settings so I can recreate it on the older hardware?

-kevin

The settings are explained in the video. I'll send you a PM later with details on the Tonematch block and IR's...

Thank you!

Omar

Back
Top Bottom