Nylon guitar sound (custom IR)

Hello guys!!

The new capture IR feature is awesome!

I did a very quick test capturing an impulse from a fishman aura nylon pedal.

I am very impressed, i cant wait to capture the rest of the impulses...of course i will share them once they are done.

Here you have the custom IR, more to come soon.

I didnt save the preset, but i think it was just the Cab block (maybe with a microphone...not sure) and a reverb block...i forgot to save it because i wanted to record something so bad :)

Cheers.

Attachments

• Nylon 1 Phase right.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 238
Nice! Thanks for posting the IR. Looking forward to the rest.

What guitar did you use to record?

Hey!

Im glad you like it :)

I suddenly remembered the mic i used for the preset...i tried to do the patch again and i nailed it (well, just 3 blocks, im not winning a memory award for sure hehe )

I recorded the demo with a Godin Multiac.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• Nylon.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 162
That sounds great ! Thank you for posting ! Looks like this User IR feature is going to be a great tool for sharing !

Its the nylon string version, its a wonderful guitar but with an awful piezo tone, with the aura imagin i loved to play with it...its my main study guitar too :)

How I wished this would work with ordinary mag pu's. Lol, I need an IR that makes my guitar think its an acoustic. STAT!!
Sounds great. Thank you for sharing the IR and the patch. I will play around with it later tonight.

The IR cap feature is going to make my life so much easier. As soon as I get my II next month, I'll start yanking IRs from my Fishman Aura and D-Tar Mamabear and post them for all. :)

How I wished this would work with ordinary mag pu's. Lol, I need an IR that makes my guitar think its an acoustic. STAT!!
Sounds great. Thank you for sharing the IR and the patch. I will play around with it later tonight.
that´s my aim as well...how close can you come with magnetic pu´s...are there presets around, where they try to sound as acoustic (either nylon or steel string) as possible with mag. pu´s..? does it make sense to try these ir´s with mag. pu´s?

Back
Top Bottom