NYC Axe Fest 2016- Sept 10th

chrisjnyc

Power User
The unofficial NYC Axe Fest is set for Saturday September 10th in New York City!

AXE2_zpszhblmiwk.jpg

Facebook event info:

As we get closer I will send out some more detailed info. To summarize, here is the plan:

1. It’s going to be awesome!

2. Please bring your Axe FX, AX8, FX8, Ultra, guitars, bass, keys, amps, etc (bring your whole band)

3. You don’t need to own an Axe Fx to attend, you can simply hang out and drink a few beers

4. All skill levels and styles are welcome. I see so many guys just getting started with the AX8, and this is the perfect way to trade tips and get your questions answered

5. In order to cover the cost of the club and sound man, I need to charge an $8 admission

6. Everyone will get a chance to play a couple songs, and we will have a jam session at the end

7. The club is in Williamsburg Brooklyn, and is 10 minutes off the highway (278) and has plenty of free parking

8. We will have a surprise guest… don’t miss out!

Advance tickets are $6, and can be purchased here

Last edited:
Holy Crap! I live in California but will actually be in NYC on this date. I'll try and make it if you don't mind a west coaster intruding??? I am a Mets fan if that helps?

I really wish I could join you, but some very good friends are getting married that day. Hopefully this won't be the last one, though. All the best and have a great event!

Darn! Figures that I'll be out of town the month of September. I'll actually be in CA! Well, I'll look forward to the next one and hopefully I'll be around to meet and have fun with ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom