NuX Bumblebee Pedalboard for our Fractal gear - Review

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
Hey everyone - I put together a video review of the NuX Bumblebee pedalboard. I've been digging them for an all-in-one FM3/EV-2 or FC-6/EV-2 solution. In the video I walk through the fit of the FM3 and FC-6 and run-down the specs of the pedalboard. If you enjoy stuff like this, please subscribe as it's much appreciated and I'd love to share more content with you.

My wife bought me one of these. Assembly was a bit of a pain but I really like it. Use it for pedals, not Axe.
Sounds like an amazing wife! I thought the assembly is fairly straightforward - it definitely helps to loosen all the bolts a bit before trying to remove one of them. I lost a bit of paint trying to force it.

Sounds like an amazing wife! I thought the assembly is fairly straightforward - it definitely helps to loosen all the bolts a bit before trying to remove one of them. I lost a bit of paint trying to force it.

She was motivated by a desire to see me clean up my pedals!

Hey everyone - I put together a video review of the NuX Bumblebee pedalboard. I've been digging them for an all-in-one FM3/EV-2 or FC-6/EV-2 solution. In the video I walk through the fit of the FM3 and FC-6 and run-down the specs of the pedalboard. If you enjoy stuff like this, please subscribe as it's much appreciated and I'd love to share more content with you.

Hi. Nice vidéo. Do you think it works with a mission ep1 instead of the EV2?

I removed the bumpers from each side of the FM3 and used just used DualLock/Velcro in this case.
Do you need to remove the bumpers? Won't 2 or 3 slats fit under the indented belly of the FM3 to which you can attach the Dual Lok?

Back
Top Bottom