Nuno Killing it ....

Robot Devil hands! Awesome.

Now he just needs to clone himself to get those 2nd guitar parts in.

So, all those amps just for show?

Fun Extreme power medley.

That was awesome, thanks for sharing! Told ya Nuno was sick live! Hey did anyone notice the Fractal piece in the center of the stage? Must have been Vai's.

The mid section of Cupid's Dead is one of my favorite passages ever, so damn funky. No matter how many times I see Nuno live in always amazed at how wide some of his finger stretches are on some of those runs.

Nuno never disappoints.

The bass player was tearing it up too. The audio was too garbled for me to understand the intro and I don't recognize him. Who is he?

Nuno is one of the few guys from that era who seems as sharp now as he was then. You can see the chinks in a lot of guys armor, so to speak, not him. I know some have moved onto less technical music or whatever, but he's been able to stay at the top of his game for a LONG time. IMHO one of the top 3-5 ever as far as technical rock and roll guitarists go.

it's weird, seeing Nuno with guys like that just showcases his musicianship even more. Tosin is amazing, but outside of Animals as Leaders he sounds mechanical next to the other guys. Zakk hasn't been worth hearing since the No More Tears album. Steve sounds human now and Yngwie is Yngwie, for better or worse.

Nuno stands above all of them in this setting. Technical ability to spare but vibe and musicality ABOVE ALL.

when he's playing next to the bassist and the axe is in between them you can see the input lights on the front panel jumping up and down a bit. Maybe the bass is going through the axe?

The mid section of Cupid's Dead is one of my favorite passages ever, so damn funky. No matter how many times I see Nuno live in always amazed at how wide some of his finger stretches are on some of those runs.

That song alone, and in particular that section, is one of may favorite things in rock 'n roll. The way Gary goes " Go!!!...." and then they go into it.

635934353526140175-155829625_peter%20griffin%20midterms%20sb2k16%20article.jpg

Back
Top Bottom