Number of Effects?

ckofahl

Inspired
I've looked in the wiki, so i'll ask here. Is there anyway to have more than just one row of effects in the chain? I thought I saw a screen view of the editor and someone had about 16 block used. Is that possible?
thanks
chuck

yes, you can route things in parallel or use the feedback send and return block to route the signal to another row. I am moving this to the general forum as this is not Ultra specific.

ckofahl said:
Thanks, I posted it in the Ultra, because I own one, but I wasn't sure where to post it.

No problem. topics that are not Ultra specific go in the general forum, Ultra specific topics (synth, megatap delays, etc.) go in the Ultra section.

Javajunkie,

I just took a stab at putting the send and return like you suggested, and I know it's said over and over again, this thing continually blows me away, it worked like a charm. There's so much that this unit will do, it seems like you're only limited by your own creativity.....oh and your understanding of midi and 1000 other things.
thanks

ckofahl said:
Javajunkie,

I just took a stab at putting the send and return like you suggested, and I know it's said over and over again, this thing continually blows me away, it worked like a charm. There's so much that this unit will do, it seems like you're only limited by your own creativity.....oh and your understanding of midi and 1000 other things.
thanks

Just realize if you put the return block in the first row it will route input to it (so you'll get dry guitar tone), the same is true w/ the send block at the last row.

if i put the send in the last slot of the first row, and the return in the first slot of the second row, this should allow for all the effects prior to the send to pass through the return? then connect all the way through to the output of the second row?

ckofahl said:
if i put the send in the last slot of the first row, and the return in the first slot of the second row, this should allow for all the effects prior to the send to pass through the return? then connect all the way through to the output of the second row?

Yes, but I believe you will want to turn the gain down for the main mixer for the row with the send block so it doesn't output a signal from that row. Or just put the send block in the second to the last row and don't connect it to the output

thanks, that's what I did, I put the send in the second to the last block and no connection to the output and then the return in the first block of the 2nd row and all the way through to the output
thanks

You can go in zig zag and even backwards in loops and use as many blocks as you wish.
You will run out of CPU before running out of blocks.

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom