NuGD PRS

Rich5150

Experienced
Picked this up last week, had to do a little work on it, 98 CE-22.
DSC01676.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

I enhanced the one photo to get the top to pop more.

Fun times ahead!

I think they briefly did wraptail CE's, but the last time I saw one I couldn't get it. Granted, that would be the same story if I found one today haha.

Enjoy! 5/6 of my USA PRS have been used buys :)

Fun times ahead!

I think they briefly did wraptail CE's, but the last time I saw one I couldn't get it. Granted, that would be the same story if I found one today haha.

Enjoy! 5/6 of my USA PRS have been used buys :)

I cant remember the last time I saw a wrap tail CE but I have seen them, I have a 98 wrap tail CU22 though.

Ive really been digging the late 90's Cu-22's and try to scoop them up when I can lol, this is the 1st CE if picked up and hopefully ill find a few more when I have the funds.

I cant remember the last time I saw a wrap tail CE but I have seen them, I have a 98 wrap tail CU22 though.

Ive really been digging the late 90's Cu-22's and try to scoop them up when I can lol, this is the 1st CE if picked up and hopefully ill find a few more when I have the funds.

Yup. I have picked up two 90's era PRS guitars in the past year.

Sweet! My main squeeze is a 2005 CE-22. I've had a couple Custom 24's and found out I don't need those extra frets. Also I wanted to be able to get the neck off and send it to have jumbo stainless frets put on it without having to worry about sending the whole guitar off. I will probably mod mine to have the toggle switch in place of the rotary some day even I hardly go off the bridge pickup.

I had an 06 cu22 wraptail in emerald green with birds. White whale guitar. My s2 satin sounded and felt better. Sold it to a friend who sold it on. It also doesnt help that I owned an artist V at the same time haha.

I had an 06 cu22 wraptail in emerald green with birds. White whale guitar. My s2 satin sounded and felt better. Sold it to a friend who sold it on. It also doesnt help that I owned an artist V at the same time haha.
These are my 3 98's (there are others as well) the CE flanked by the CU's.
DSC01678.jpg

My Brother in Law's Father's boss has an Artist IV in his office for plinking on during the day, Blues lawyer LOL.

Last edited:
These are my 3 98's (there are others as well) the CE flanked by the CU's.
DSC01678.jpg

My Brother in Law's Father's boss has an Artist IV in his office for plinking on during the day, Blues lawyer LOL.

Gorgeous!! How on earth do you pick one to play!? That must be a good feeling seeing that everyday!

Gorgeous!! How on earth do you pick one to play!? That must be a good feeling seeing that everyday!
Its a fun problem to have to be sure, I will genrally just grab whatever and usually ill play 3 or 4 of anything I have a day. I have my favorites but I try to play everything I have, which is why nothing electric stays in a case.

Back
Top Bottom