NU presets?

GuttaLaser

Power User
Ok... I'm not the kind of person who ask and aks for more and more.
I'm only just thinking that from Fw.15 to the last 17 the Axe is now better and better with many features added to the tonal palette.

So, why not a general refresh of the presets, made from the ppl who knows every single bit of code into the Axe, showing all the power and the potential of the Genius inside the Lamp?

I'm sure they will, but they have a lot of other things going on that are taking their time. They are a small company and have quite a few things going on (that they've told us about - probably more than that) that I'm sure they want to prioritize.

That would be good on new units but guys like me that moved bank 1 presets else were like I did would not like to over writ there presets

You know what I'd like to see...? A folder of maybe 10 or 12 Cleans...from JC 120, Double Verb, Well there are a lot of nice clean amps in here to choose from but Pro Presets ready to use ....Then the same for Crunch and the same again for some totally awesome Lead presets. Would be great for me as I'm not that great at dialling in tones... I'd certainly pay for these folders just like buying IR's
except ready made Pro Presets...

I'm sure they will, but they have a lot of other things going on that are taking their time. They are a small company and have quite a few things going on (that they've told us about - probably more than that) that I'm sure they want to prioritize.

Yep I know Mod! They are small and BIG at the same time for what they do!
Mine was just a though and is not a priority 1 thing!
Just for say... to me priority 1 should be the nu CabLab Live!!!

Factory presets would be cool, i notice things sound a little out of wack even after resetting the defaults. No biggie as I can just remake all my presets from scratch. It's tedious, but I enjoy rediscovering old favorite amp models and gaining an appreciation for the ones i haven't tried yet along the way.

Back
Top Bottom