NPD: Vineham Royal (A3 PAF)

Budda

Axe-Master
bdfc7cc8-e5da-4f07-a0cc-55ee22b317db-jpeg.430002

eec67d22-965c-4d73-b7f0-26a7608ebd3b-jpeg.430003

Vineham Royal by Craig Vineham (Eastern Canada) low wind A3 PAF type pickups. It was this or the V59’s and I was hoping these would be close to Gibson custombuckers. They are lower output and a bit clearer/brighter than the custom shop burstbuckers that came with the guitar. I think custombuckers are wound a bit hotter, and will compare with the clips of my old 2016 R8 later. I'll be making a preset specifically for this guitar as this has the lowest output pickups out of my current rotation.

"This is our take on a low output Paf set that uses Alnico 3 magnets, & gives you a great vintage PAF tone with a little less low end & sweeter mids & treble than the traditional A2 magnet . It’s still has that articulate tone like all our vintage style pickups

Bridge 7.8k - Neck 7.2k"

https://www.vineham.com/humbucker_pickups.html

Clips:

Fun fact: I didnt care about double cream until about 6? Weeks ago. Thanks instagram hahaha.

This guitar actually had real 59 double cream pafs before I bought it.

Well I levelled out the pole pieces on the bridge pickup, futzed with neck pickup height some more, put the guitar down a step and I'd say it's humming pretty well right now. Gonna keep it that way for maybe a week and see how I'm feeling!

Back
Top Bottom