Now we just need Neil

Wonder if Petrucci had something to do with this...they were just both on "That Metal Show" last week...

Hopefully we'll get some awesome Geddy Lee presets out of this! :D As a guitarist, I'm not all that great at dialing in a good bass sound.

WHAT?! I mean... wasn't as great as the first two but I would hardly say that it 'sucked...' taken at face value it's a pretty entertaining flick. Stupid, perhaps, but entertaining.

I liked the puppy ... and the mercinary princess, of course! :D

EDIT: oh yeah, and the steel traps! :evil :encouragement:

Now we just need Biden

zL2AsT1.jpg

Please handle Geddy with Kid Gloves. We need more high profile bass players on the Fractal team. I'm guessing the 3 items he bought were 2 XL's (one as a backup) and an MFC-101.

You'd think quantity 2 of any line item would just show once, but with "Qty: 2". But, who knows, I've never been in a position to buy two at the same time :D

If you want to worship temporary politicians that's fine but aren't there enough political websites out there for you to keep that crap out of here? :roll

I was imagining Obama and Biden starting a garage band at the White House. Barrack shredding on his Axe-Fx but all Biden has is a beat-up Peavey bass combo from the 80's. The one George Bush used to use and left behind in the White House garage. They can't find a drummer because no-one takes Biden seriously after they see his gear.

exactly!! the proof that bass players can embrace the axe fx and need a little bit more love (amps, better tracking, IR etc!!)

Please handle Geddy with Kid Gloves. We need more high profile bass players on the Fractal team. I'm guessing the 3 items he bought were 2 XL's (one as a backup) and an MFC-101.

I have done a LOT of high profile bass rigs with the Axe-Fx.

Not everyone jumps at the chance to appear on our artist page.
Some of the names would make your head spin.

Back
Top Bottom