Now taking orders on the EV-2 pedal

Pete1959

Inspired
Hey Everyone

I received a notice a couple of days ago that the EV-2 expression pedal was available and to get on the waiting list. Just placed my order a few hours ago and look forward to trying it alongside my EV-1.

Just a heads up to anybody who has been waiting for the official release.

Hi there, can I ask where you saw the waiting list, I'd like to get one but didn't know there was a waiting list, thank you

They will.

Agreed. All I did was browse FAS products from time to time. Ever since seeing the Larry Mitchell video a few months ago mentioning the EV-2, it's been a matter of just checking.

They may have wanted to keep the intro somewhat quiet until they had large quantities on hand.

Look forward to receiving it.

makes me want to sell the ev1 and get on the list. I dont really use the thing anyways but smaller would be better for me

I just got my wait list notification today (and ordered it too), so they are working through the list. I wasn't waiting too long.

am tempted by this pedal, but then I put my foot on the EV1 and remember that I'm half sasquach.
The EV-1 disappears under my shoe, but the throw is such that I didn't really notice the smaller footbed on the pedal when I was working with it last night. It's still a comfortably wide footbed so your foot feels anchored and it's not that short relative to a standard wah case like the EP1.

Just received my EV-2 today. That was quick! Hope to try it out later this week as my AX8 is at my friend's studio.
As a guy who wears a size 12 shoe, I don't think the feel is that bad at all. Nowhere near as tiny as that little Mooer expression/wah pedal I was checking out at a local music shop. The FAS EV-2 appears quite solid and robust. If it works as well and comfortably as my EV-1, I may just gather up my EV-1, Ernie Ball, and Roland EV-5 expression pedals, put them up for sale to buy another EV-2. I'll know for sure this weekend as I have rehearsals to get a feel for the pedal.

Received mine, as well. Nice and small, with good feel. I worried it might be too small, as it is even small than my Mission pedals, but I think it'll be just fine. And perfect with the AX-8, as I was working on making that my real "stow and go" option these days. I'm happy with it!

Back
Top Bottom