Now I want a FC-12 !

Megadebt

Experienced
I think 12 switches would be nice. Six in a row nearest my foot for super ease of use. I wonder how much I should ask for an almost new FC-6 on Ebay! Hmmmmm! Will have to research that they go for used.

I think 12 switches would be nice. Six in a row nearest my foot for super ease of use. I wonder how much I should ask for an almost new FC-6 on Ebay! Hmmmmm! Will have to research that they go for used.
Why not get a second FC6?

20200920_162326.jpg

Why not get a second FC6?
Hey Joe,
I'm considering doing this. Do you set up the two units as though they are an FC12? How do you set it up in the Axe III? I'm asking because I know that the Axe will see them as two separate units and the numbering of the buttons is affected, meaning that they don't go all the way across 1-6, they only go 1-3 and then go to the top row with 4-6. Is this correct?

Hey Joe,
I'm considering doing this. Do you set up the two units as though they are an FC12? How do you set it up in the Axe III? I'm asking because I know that the Axe will see them as two separate units and the numbering of the buttons is affected, meaning that they don't go all the way across 1-6, they only go 1-3 and then go to the top row with 4-6. Is this correct?
I set them up as two separate units - left one has more preset, 'utility', and scenes stuff via Layouts 1 and 2, right side always has my per-preset layout, Layout 3, which is home to a half dozen or so on-the-fly switchables like amp boost, delay boost, etc. that get used here and there. If I used the looper, I would probably put it on the left one, though maybe Layout 3 View 2 might be a better place. Dunno. I can share my layouts if you end up with boxcars, if you think they may give you some ideas for your set-up....

Oh man... I've been looking for a pedal board to mount the FC 12 to and 3-4 EV1's. All this time it's a question of having the FC mounted higher w the EVs..... I use the EVs more than the switches. Shhhh problem solved.

Now how can I ditch a FC 12 FOR 2 6's? LOL
Throw a for sale advert up and order the replacement pair of boxcars? FC12 seem to do pretty well on the used market....

Back
Top Bottom