Now I see why people love the 5150..

Vatta

After hearing many clips of really great sounding guitar tones with the 5150 amp, I decided to give it another try.

I'm using the 5153 Red amp with the 'ML Misha Mix 02 USA Bulb' cab mix from Cab Pack 13. Kudos to SilverEvolver for the dope riff (I think his name is HumidFume on here)! Also sorry for the crappy drum mix, I'm still working on it.

What do you guys think?

Cool, i know Joseph my self too, really nice fella! :) I don't know why, but i've never really gotten into 5153. I always give it up and roll back the good old herbie or 5150 block. Nice growl anyway :)

I've been using the 5150 since I bought my Axe a few years ago, recently created a fender Princeton preset I am digging though.

Sounds great to me!
After hearing many clips of really great sounding guitar tones with the 5150 amp, I decided to give it another try.

I'm using the 5153 Red amp with the 'ML Misha Mix 02 USA Bulb' cab mix from Cab Pack 13. Kudos to SilverEvolver for the dope riff (I think his name is HumidFume on here)! Also sorry for the crappy drum mix, I'm still working on it.

What do you guys think?

Cool, i know Joseph my self too, really nice fella! :) I don't know why, but i've never really gotten into 5153. I always give it up and roll back the good old herbie or 5150 block. Nice growl anyway :)
Thanks! :)

I've been using the 5150 since I bought my Axe a few years ago, recently created a fender Princeton preset I am digging though. Sounds great to me!
I'll have to check that amp model out! Thanks :)

Someone on another forum asked for the patch, here's a link just in case anybody is interested.
Axe-Change - Download Preset - EVH 5150 III - by Vatta

Back
Top Bottom