Now available: New cabIR.eu UK Triple Vol.2 Cab-Packs at the new relaunched store

Finally bit the bullet and bought both UK collections along with the Orange G12H30 4x12 - that should be IRs enough to last a life time :)

Awesome! If you have questions about - ask me! Recommendation: Start with the _OVERVIEW folder, especially the 5 "I_dealized-Null-Amp" MULTI Mix versions and go from there into the speaker you like most ... there are a reason, i made this folder with all the MULTI Mixes, and Anand Mahangoe wrote me an Email which underpinned the reason:

"Well, the Multi Mixes are totally awesome man...just tried them and even better than my own mixes...hahahahaha. Now they are saved in my user slots and cleaned away all the others. Should save new users tons of time !!"

Would love to get some opinions or a review or any feedback of your findings!!!

Have fun!
Markus

For tomorrow's gig, we have an optional fourth set. I don't have time to make presets for each song in this set. I will set up an all purpose batch for these songs, and I will try the Orange cab for this preset.

Never announced the cabIR.eu Triple VOL.3, bundled 3 single Cab-Packs, so i think it`s time:

MR-CB71_G12M25, based on a ’71 Marshall™ 1960A guitar cabinet, loaded with Celestion™ G12M25™ „pulsonic cone“ pre rola speaker from 1971.
MR-GOLD92_G12T75, based on a ’92 Marshall™ 6960ALE™ guitar cabinet, loaded with Celestion™ G12T75™ speaker from 1992.
MR-PETE_T652, based on a 8x12“ consists of 812T40 & 812B40 guitar cabinet, loaded with Celestion™ T652™ AlNiCo „silver“ speaker.

And in remembrance of the Marketing industry, my personal statement:

cabIR.eu_blackfridy_300.png

Amen.​

Back
Top Bottom