Not selling again.

Kdog

Inspired
Well, I just got my another Axe Fx delivered Monday. After selling it a while back and switching to a Helix and eventually a Kemper. I realized Fractal was better sounding. And its not even close.

I guess its the Dynamic and feel and the professional sound it carries. I'm also running it through the CLR active monitors too.

Fanboy? Nah...just want the best. And I got it...again.

Thanks Fractal Audio.

Sometimes you have to venture out in order to realize that what you originally had was good all along. The same thing happens to me all the time with restaurants. And beer.

Our ears are a funny thing. There is a difference between my old tube rig and my new AXE. But I'm getting to where I will never go back. The presets I can create, some by just watching some great tutorials, and the effects I can use, makes it worth the change. I'm not a purest yet, and am running through a tube guitar power amp and 4 12 cab, still miking to FOH. But it sounds great!

I'm actually glad when people make this long round trip. It's quite common these days to hear this sort of thing. There are many who put preferences for gear down to "hype" or "trends" or "honeymoons" but we believe that quality is objective, and that sound quality is the most important aspect any musical product can offer. Our philosophy of constant improvement exists just for people like you, who can hear the difference—and who take the time and make the effort to do so.

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME, KDOG!

I'm sending you a free Fractal T-Shirt. Please PM me your size.

Now you started it. Being a brand new buyer, I want a shirt too! How's this, I sold my Axe this morning. Then got to missing it real bad and went and bought it back for more money, this afternoon, because I loved it so much :):D

Last edited:
I'm actually glad when people make this long round trip. It's quite common these days to hear this sort of thing. There are many who put preferences for gear down to "hype" or "trends" or "honeymoons" but we believe that quality is objective, and that sound quality is the most important aspect any musical product can offer. Our philosophy of constant improvement exists just for people like you, who can hear the difference—and who take the time and make the effort to do so.

What a drag… Does that mean I have to sell my Axe, buy a Kemper, sell the Kemper, get a Helix, sell the Helix, buy a new Axe and come here to tell everybody how silly I was in the first place just to get a freakin T-Shirt?! Sounds pretty exhausting to me.. I’ll keep my Axe and you can keep your freakin T-Shirt! ;)

Last edited:
at this point i think the only way to get my axe is to pry it out of my cold dead hands. Its become my partner in Sonic crime.

Just got back an 2nd Axe FX II, after a few months on a tube preamp with Topredo CAB + multifx....
I realized that for only a few hundred bucks less, I had something requiring vastly more efforts and integration, much more limited in term of tone, with all issues common to tube systems, and not better than what I had before. So when I saw a great deal on a 2nd hand I pounced. Couldn't be happier.

Wow, a BIG drag...I've purchased quite a few variations, along with selling for amps, other effects...and going back to the Fractal. I just get banned for voicing my opinion lol!

I forgot to mention...I was at an event and mentioned the Fractal Axe Fx to a VERY big name artist, who had not heard about it at the time...who now uses it. If you can guess who, be sure to ask them about the case of Sprecher Root Beer I gave to him and the TC Electronics Artist Relations gal... I'm pretty sure he'll remember, as he brought it up at a meet n greet a while back :). OMG...I'm starting to sound like the EJ stalker dude...

Its always great to see companies that do small things like this for its clients.
Some time back I was looking for mail exchange app for my new android device. Tested the free version and liked it so wanted to upgrade to PRO and use all its features. Since I am located in China google play is fecking impossible to use thanks to Great Firewall of the Middle kingdom so I sent support a question if they had Paypal or something I could send money to for an upgrade instead of google.
I got a prompt reply that unfortunately they didn't but were moved by my inquiry that they decided to give me a free upgrade. Thank god there is still humans out there in the corporate quarter economy thinking world....

Great gesture from Matt and FAS. All you others, spare your green faces and buy a T-shirt for flips sake ;) :D

My situation is similar, except that I did it more than once. I bought an Axe FX II, sold it to try other things. I ended up buying an XL, then sold it to try other things. Now I have an XL+, and it's not going anywhere. I've learned my lesson.

Well, I just got my another Axe Fx delivered Monday. After selling it a while back and switching to a Helix and eventually a Kemper. I realized Fractal was better sounding. And its not even close.

I guess its the Dynamic and feel and the professional sound it carries. I'm also running it through the CLR active monitors too.

Fanboy? Nah...just want the best. And I got it...again.

Thanks Fractal Audio.
In spite of my best efforts to the contrary I learned a lot from my mom and dad. My mother used to say "You miss the water when the well runs dry". Your post kinda reminded me of that.

Back
Top Bottom