Closed Ability to dim the blue Axe-Fx III light - for aesthetic reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue LEDs suck. I agree something should be done to either disable it, or change the color at least. Should be easily implemented for the second batch. Horrible oversight IMO.

I remember people used to complain about the green LCD, it’s total deju Vu all over again....

I’m sure Cliff will gladly implement designer colors, an apology and maybe give you guys $5 from his wallet. Heck, maybe just dissolve the company out of shame since he clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing

I dont have mine yet however from the pics I've seen, I asked the same question.
Thanks
Pauly

source.gif

So ... what about the blue LEDs on your Equators?
Also annoying, but nowhere near as bright and easier to deal with since they're just dots. And anyway, irrelevant as, the last time I checked, this is not an Equator Wishlist forum. But thanks for participating :D

Austin

It is bright. I got the unit yesterday and that was the first thing I noticed :) I can play in the dark now.

People, this is a WISH section of the forum. It's meant for people to post their personal wishes (relevant to the product).

There's no need to post snarky and sarcastic comments, as that's a prerogative of the moderators. :cool:

In other words: be constructive or just do not post.

I love it myself. The III is the nicest looking piece of rack gear I've owned and have had quite a few :)

I think the blue looks quite cool. The ultimate thing would've been a controllable RGB light where you can assign each color channel to a controller :p

I think the blue looks quite cool. The ultimate thing would've been a controllable RGB light where you can assign each color channel to a controller :p
It should also start up the seat preheating of my Ferrari..oh shit, I don't have a Ferrari..ah, all these 1st world problems...

I have some old green light gels that we used on our old stage lights that I cut a piece off of and put in my pullout lights on my Furman, might have to put some on the AxeIII. We put different colors in some of our tour bus lights years ago when we would party, good times!

I love it myself. The III is the nicest looking piece of rack gear I've owned and have had quite a few :)

Nice in a stage rack, but as a piece of studio gear it is annoying. Just imagine if the other dozen rack units all wanted to blare such lights. At least give it DMX control :)

Edit : I find gaff tape to be effective in “solving” the problem :(

Blue LEDs suck. I agree something should be done to either disable it, or change the color at least. Should be easily implemented for the second batch. Horrible oversight IMO.

I’ve always wondered why things in blue light are always an illegible smear. Like blue clocks (can’t read em) the Axe III logo (cant make it out more that 1-2’ away) etc. Thought it was just me. Maybe not? This is with glasses on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom