Not Looking 2 Start Trouble, Time 2 Give Up Hope on Email?

Re: Not Looking 2 Start Trouble, Time 2 Give Up Hope on Emai

Rezonans said:
Hi All,

I have just received email from Fractal with the $100 coupon. :D I was confirmed on May 1st, 2008. Well, I was very happy to fill out the order. I would like to thank Cliff for the discount and congratulate again on another great product from Fractal Audio.

Thank YOU!

That's good news. At least the list is moving along. Hopefully many of the people who receive their emails have already purchased one and the list gets processed quickly. I believe I was June 28, 2008.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. :D

For an extra $100.00 you can get to the end of the tunnel immediately!

FractalAudio said:
We've been sending out invitations and coupons however the list is huge. There are still lots of people to go.

I've been on the list since 7/22/2008 and I haven't seen one yet ?

I believe there was an un-official thread on it a while back. I'm guessing that everyone didn't post, but by my unofficial count I was in the top 25 or 30 names. And some of those were power users ( ie: beta testers ) that already have theirs.

?????

R.D. said:
FractalAudio said:
We've been sending out invitations and coupons however the list is huge. There are still lots of people to go.

I've been on the list since 7/22/2008 and I haven't seen one yet ?

I believe there was an un-official thread on it a while back. I'm guessing that everyone didn't post, but by my unofficial count I was in the top 25 or 30 names. And some of those were power users ( ie: beta testers ) that already have theirs.

?????

I'll bet a dollar you were nowhere near being #25 or #30 on the official list.

The only thing stopping me from going ahead and buying one now is that I know just how crappy I'll feel if I actually do buy one now... only to get the coupon email like 2 days later.

I just got my email today and I was put on the list 6/10/2008. Of course I bought the MFC immediately. Too bad I have another 2 months left in Iraq before I can enjoy it :(

Greg

disassembled said:
Too bad I have another 2 months left in Iraq before I can enjoy it :(
Greg

Stay safe...we look forward to your return...

disassembled said:
I just got my email today and I was put on the list 6/10/2008. Of course I bought the MFC immediately. Too bad I have another 2 months left in Iraq before I can enjoy it :(

Greg

Thanks for your service.

I jumped the line and have had mine almost a month now. Got on the list in may 2010!!
Based on being at June 1, 2008 in the list.. I'd probably be 90 before it got to my turn.. so-o-o as soon as one showed up in the "basket" I snagged it. $100 or not.

Since it's totally integrated with the Axe and - other then the REALLY bright LED's (for dark stage work) - it worked great at my last gig. That started outdoors at 5pm (daylight) and went thru dusk/dark until about 8:30pm.
I did "masking tape" the LED's, so it worked fine all round.

disassembled said:
Of course I bought the MFC immediately. Too bad I have another 2 months left in Iraq before I can enjoy it :(

Yes, thank you VERY much for your service. Come home safe.

LOL. Yes, that would make more sense wouldn't it. Fixed.

disassembled said:

Greg

You guys ROCK!

Thanks for doin' what you do !! I have the utmost respect for our military men and wish all of you the best.

Come home safe.

Thanks for the many kind words guys. I am proud to do what I do. Hopefully within the next couple of shipments the coupon will be applied automatically.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom