Not impressed with Suhr or their dealers (a rant)

I’ll have to check and see if the deluxe T is quarter sawn or not . I was looking online to figure out the difference in appearance and it’s looking like there are parallel wood grain like stripes going up the neck . Doesn’t seem like the Birdseye roasted maple neck doesn’t have it . I should be ok though I’m thinking because the roasted maple neck should help prevent warping , twisting and going out of tune , any way I’m kinda going off topic . Thanks for the responses everyone .

I just noticed this thread was brought back to life. Please allow me to plunge the proverbial stake into its unholy heart by finishing my Tale of Woe:

In the end, I did not get the guitar I paid for (it looked nothing like the preliminary photos), Suhr refused to take it back (they offered me a guitar pedal as compensation for my troubles - insulted, I turned it down), I sold the instrument for a *significant* loss, and then I put the entire matter behind me.

(Nothing more to see here. Please move along now...) :skull:

I just noticed this thread was brought back to life. Please allow me to plunge the proverbial stake into its unholy heart by finishing my Tale of Woe:

In the end, I did not get the guitar I paid for (it looked nothing like the preliminary photos), Suhr refused to take it back (they offered me a guitar pedal as compensation for my troubles - insulted, I turned it down), I sold the instrument for a *significant* loss, and then I put the entire matter behind me.

(Nothing more to see here. Please move along now...) :skull:

Thanks for the update

Back
Top Bottom