not going to get any sleep

VeryBadMan

Experienced
The big brown truck came , and it's HERE -

I cant believe I got it to do what I wanted it to do so quickly - played through headphones , check , tried the factory presets and I cant stop playing ...
surprised that there are so many " usable " presets right off the bat man I cant wait to dive in to this thing deeper . Hooked it up to my computer monitors
- check again - connected to computer - no ! driver error but .... just did a search on the forum found a fix . Jammed with you tube vids - check

this is something I could not do before due to my interface and windows 8 not playing well together , and recorded a track into my daw just for laughs
Sounded awesome and I have yet to do any tweakage or creation of my own sounds.

Next I am going to try it through my Triple Rectifier and my 4X12 Road King cab and of course my Mini Rec too I bet that will sound awesome as well .

Now if I can only put the guitar down for long enough to have some dinner and get some rest I'll really be dragging at work tomorrow .

Clearly you didn't plan well. I made sure I took receipt of my II just as I got a terrible flu and couldn't possibly make it to work. :)

The big brown truck came , and it's HERE -

I cant believe I got it to do what I wanted it to do so quickly - played through headphones , check , tried the factory presets and I cant stop playing ...
surprised that there are so many " usable " presets right off the bat man I cant wait to dive in to this thing deeper . Hooked it up to my computer monitors
- check again - connected to computer - no ! driver error but .... just did a search on the forum found a fix . Jammed with you tube vids - check

this is something I could not do before due to my interface and windows 8 not playing well together , and recorded a track into my daw just for laughs
Sounded awesome and I have yet to do any tweakage or creation of my own sounds.

Next I am going to try it through my Triple Rectifier and my 4X12 Road King cab and of course my Mini Rec too I bet that will sound awesome as well .

Now if I can only put the guitar down for long enough to have some dinner and get some rest I'll really be dragging at work tomorrow .

On the way back from work you might want to pop into a pharmacy and pick something up for sore fingers :)
Best regards
Matt

Darn - I feel woozy , I should have called out , said I have to stay home with my cure for GAS - they would not want me in the office with that * haha *

Seriously I have never acquired a piece of gear that opens up so many possibities .

Back
Top Bottom