Not able to transfer presets to FM3 via Fractal-Bot

danchez

I keep getting an error message when I try to send a downloaded patch via FractalBot to my FM3. I actually haven't been able to transfer any patches whatsoever since I got my FM3 with v1.06. The message says it's not able to communicate with the device. I have the latest version of FractalBot (v3.0.6) and now the latest FM3 firmware 3.0. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I don't know if this is a bug with FractalBot or the FM3. It's very frustrating...

You're able to load firmware but not presets? That's very odd...
There have been times where I wasn’t able to transmit the firmware either, but I was able to do it only after I unplugged and reinserted the USB plug connecting my FM3 into my computer.

I had to initiate it right away though because if I just let it sit for awhile, I would get the same timeout/ or communication problem error message.

I just had the same problem Bot would not do anything. I unplugged the USB cable from the FM3 and turned off FM3 Edit and boom now it is working.

I keep getting an error message when I try to send a downloaded patch via FractalBot to my FM3. I actually haven't been able to transfer any patches whatsoever since I got my FM3 with v1.06. The message says it's not able to communicate with the device. I have the latest version of FractalBot (v3.0.6) and now the latest FM3 firmware 3.0. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I don't know if this is a bug with FractalBot or the FM3. It's very frustrating...
Did closing FM-3 Edit when trying to transfer to FM-3 in Fractal bot do the trick?
It was what I had to do to get them to go.

Did closing FM-3 Edit when trying to transfer to FM-3 in Fractal bot do the trick?
It was what I had to do to get them to go.
I use either the standalone or the embedded version, but you can't use them at the same time because they need exclusive access to the FM3. I see no reason to use the standalone version most of the time as I already have the editor already open and it has all the same functionality.

Back
Top Bottom