[NOT A BUG] Q 7.0 Up D-pad button glitch

sk8te4free7

Inspired
I have noticed that ever since i upgraded to Q7.0, whenever i manually pressed on the Up button while editing/navigating through presets that it would not move to the next preset. If i press at least 3 times it suddenly moves up and skips a preset or two or moves fast during the block editing. Another glitch i've noticed when letting the guitar ring out and i try to switch presets pressing up - it does not change preset unless i press Up 3 times and the skip glitch occurs.

Not sure if this is a glitch but i have also noticed that my axe won't provide sound if my MFC isn not connected. When i reconnect - the audio comes back. Why? Am i missing some information on settings?

I have noticed that ever since i upgraded to Q7.0, whenever i manually pressed on the Up button while editing/navigating through presets that it would not move to the next preset. If i press at least 3 times it suddenly moves up and skips a preset or two or moves fast during the block editing. Another glitch i've noticed when letting the guitar ring out and i try to switch presets pressing up - it does not change preset unless i press Up 3 times and the skip glitch occurs.

Not sure if this is a glitch but i have also noticed that my axe won't provide sound if my MFC isn not connected. When i reconnect - the audio comes back. Why? Am i missing some information on settings?
The button issue sounds like a hardware issue. Does it happen if you revert back to FW6?

For the MFC issue, I suspect you have a countroller pedal attached to it for controlling a volume block and don't have the initial value for the controller set to 100% - the choices are 0% and 100%.

The button issue sounds like a hardware issue. Does it happen if you revert back to FW6?

For the MFC issue, I suspect you have a countroller pedal attached to it for controlling a volume block and don't have the initial value for the controller set to 100% - the choices are 0% and 100%.
Actually, come to notice... it happens on a previous version.

Back
Top Bottom